Analysis, Branding and Strategy
- Write or assist with development
of a business plan uniquely tailored to strategic objectives,
funding opportunities and target investors.
- Coordinate branding efforts
to existing products and services, also allowing new products
to conform to the brand.
- Marketing Research (primary,
secondary, and competitive) - with critical interpretation using
statistical analysis where appropriate, followed by recommendations
and the means to track and measure the results.
- Diversification - concentration
of sales by product and by customer - vulnerability analysis.
- Create new data warehousing
tools designed for maximum versatility in discovery of customer
information and behavior.
- Identify channel marketing
opportunities and partners.
- Determine the appropriate
size of the annual marketing and sales budget. Back
- Aligning sales compensation
with marketing focus. The salesforce will only sell what it compensated
for and managed to.
- Develop a direct sales
and sales compensation program customized to sales cycle, sales
frequency, client size, margin, sales investment, length of contract,
and service type.
- Territory creation - validation
of sufficient prospects to make up a territory validate that sales
staff have approximately equal opportunities, prospect identification
- by company, by location and by person.
- Sales forecasting models
- taking into consideration sales cycle, sales training for new
hires (productivity increases over time), average cost of sales,
travel and expenses, etc.
- Define prospects - Industries,
companies, individuals within those companies. Create lead generation
and valuation programs. Back
- Campaign creation and measurement.
- Advise management in acquisition
and usage of necessary marketing tools such as client databases,
industry information, etc.
- Consult on allocation of
marketing funds in relation to revenue, cost and technology application
as business grows. Back
- Product line profitability
analysis, pre and post development, margin analysis. Back
| Our Model | Managment
| Our Services|
Marketing Myths | Contact Us
Copyright Quantitative Marketing Intelligence 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved